Dr. Samantha Dutra, EdD, Med, LMHC, NCC; 69 Appleton St, Arlington, MA 02476
Notice of Organization Name Change
Dear Psychology Professionals,
Thank you for all your support during this time of growth and opportunity for our organization of NBCC Hours and CE Trainings. As we have successfully gained much more attention and approval of supporters in this short period of time, we are looking at the horizon for opening up on trainings to many more. We are excited for this new and bold transition. In light of recent strategic planning and the below reasons, we are merging our company name. We will continue to bridge our trainings to the desired topics that counselors are in demand for. Our organization name will be changing from “The Massachusetts Mental Health Counselors Continuing Education (CE) Institute LLC to “Studio CE”
What you need to know:
1. If you are pending completion of your CE training(s), the name on your CE certificate will state the new organization name.
2. The National credential is and remains the same from NBCC. National Credential ACEP #7078
3. Due to commonalities in other organizations with similar terms of Mental Health Counselors, we are moving away from this. We are unique, offering quality CE trainings at very low cost that are for NBCC Hours.
4. Another reason for the change is due to our desire to open up our CE trainings to other psychology professionals. We are awaiting national credentialing to provide CE trainings to addiction counselors and social workers.
5. Due to feedback, we removed “Massachusetts” due to commonalities, but more so to not confuse us with state services. We offer CE Trainings and NBCC Hours nationally to all states.
6. Stay tuned for the next capitol phase of branding, logo development, website and addition of several more trainings soon to come.
7. All contact information for the Organization remains the same: Any CE related questions please contact Dr. Samantha Dutra call or message at 781-218-9773 or email anytime at
8. The website will remain the same at this time.
9. Anytime an organizational change happens you will be notified in writing via email.
10. Effective date of the organization name change: 3/25/2021
Studio CE, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7078. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Studio CE, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Thank you kindly for your support, Dr. Samantha Dutra; 781-218-9773;
All properties and rights reserved to Studio CE LLC. Reserved rights for all materials created are to Studio CE and past organizational names. Permissions must be granted in order to re-use or redistribute materials of any kind.
Trainings do not guarantee all information included. Trainings have limits including research and data. Trainings are research based, data is collected from numerous sources to collect a sum of some of the pertinent and relevant material. Studio CE LLC does not guarantee that the information included in trainings is the most vital or essential. Trainings include a piece of the information needed to learn of the topic. Studio CE does not endorse specialty to any professional based on taking trainings here offered.