Licensed Mental Health Clinicians K-12- Connecticut.
Would you like to help reinvent the way the mental health care is delivered in schools?
Effective School Solutions is a rapidly expanding organization that is doing just that in schools throughout New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, California, and New England. We are actively seeking Mental Health Clinicians to join our team in CT. Positions are available in Hartford Region, Fairfield Region, New London Region, Middlesex Region, and New Haven Region.
Why join Effective School Solutions?
· ESS is focused on addressing one of the biggest challenges our country is facing- the mental health of our youth.
· ESS is a dynamic organization with a strong track record of innovation and growth.
· ESS provides supervision for clinical licensure in LMSW, LPC (A), LMFT (A).
· ESS provides extensive time off tied to the school calendar, with limited summer hours.
· ESS provides an excellent salary and benefits package.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience treating children and/or adolescents with significant behavioral and emotional challenges.
· Master’s Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling.
· Must hold a license in social work (LMSW, LCSW), counseling (LPC(A) or LPC) or marriage and family therapy (LMFT(A) or LMFT).
· Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus!
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable using a computer.
· Must be able to complete clinical documentation to ESS standards and recordkeeping system.
· Authorized to work in the United States.
· Successfully complete required background check based on school district requirements.
· An excellent salary
· Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
· Company paid Life Insurance.
· 401k with an employer match
· Disability coverage
· Discounts offered for entertainment/travel/shopping, childcare, and much more!
· Employee Assistance Program
To apply: Please forward resume and cover letter to: Cplanten@effectiveschoolsolutions.com
Effective School Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
Job Type: Full-time